O'Callaghan Coach Holidays: Visit Dáil Eireann and Dublin City Overnight Trip
On this exciting and popular tour of Dublin City enjoy a visit to Dáil Eireann, a unique tour that will give you an insight into Ireland’s political world with much history explored. Visit the National Museum of Ireland and the Treasury exhibition space which has been reopened after a major refurbishment where you can see iconic artefacts such as the Ardagh Chalice, the Tara Brooch and the Derrynaflan Hoard. Experience a Guided City Coach Tour and visit Croke Park where you will experience the magic of a match day and follow in the footsteps of legends on the Croke Park Stadium Tour!
Overnight Holiday includes;
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver/Guide who will act as tour manager for the group
- 1 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Evening Meal on one evening
- Full Irish Breakfast on one morning
- Lunch on one day
- Entrance into Dáil Eireann, The National Museum of Ireland and Guided tour of Croke Park
- Guided coach tour of Dublin City
Board your luxury coach and depart on this exciting tour with your first stop being a memorable Stadium Tour at Croke Park! Followed by a Guided Coach Tour of Dublin City before returning to your hotel.
After breakfast board your coach and enjoy a visit to Dáil Éireann and the National Museum of Ireland followed by some free time in the afternoon in Dublin City Centre for shopping or sightseeing before returning home.
* Single Supplement €30