O'Callaghan Coach Holidays: The Wild Atlantic Way, Galway City and The Aran Islands
Your 4 Day Holiday Includes;
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver/Guide who will act as tour manager for your group
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast on 3 mornings, Tea/Coffee and scones on 1 day
- Lunch on 2 days, Evening Meal on 3 evenings
- Return Ferry and Guided Tour of Inis Mór
- Guided Tour of The Quiet Man Museum
- Hawk Walk Demonstration at Ireland’s School of Falconry
- Entry to Cliffs of Moher, Visit to St Brigid’s Celtic Gardens
Departs Killarney to Galway with pick up options on route and in Munster. Please contact us to discuss our wide range of Pick-Up locations.
Day 1: Visit the Cliffs of Moher and the Celtic St. Bridget’s Gardens, arriving in Clifden in the evening.
Day 2: Today we visit the picturesque village of Cong, the Quiet Man Museum, followed by a Hawk Walk demonstration at Ashford Castle.
Day 3: Enjoy a guided tour on the “islands of saints and scholars”, the Aran Islands. Today we will take a ferry to Inis Mór, the largest of the three islands.
Day 4: Enjoy free time in Galway City before your return journey home.