O'Callaghan Coach Holidays: Kilkenny Castle, Rothe House & Nicolas Mosse Pottery
Join us for an overnight trip to Kilkenny and enjoy Kilkenny Castle, Rothe House & Gardens & Nicolas Mosse Pottery.
Your overnight stay includes;
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver/Guide who will act as tour manager for the group
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast on 1 morning
- Evening meal on 1 evening
- Entry to Kilkenny Castle, Rothe House & Gardens & Nicolas Mosse Pottery
Board your luxury coach and head for Kilkenny Castle, which has been in existence for over eight centuries. Many additions and alterations have been made to the fabric of the building, making Kilkenny Castle today a complex structure of various architectural styles.
After breakfast visit Rothe House & Gardens, built between 1594 and 1610. This was the home of the renowned merchant, landowner and Mayor of Kilkenny City, John Rothe Fitz Piers, his wife Rose Archer, and their twelve children.
In the afternoon you will visit Nicolas Mosse Pottery and watch the potters and decorators at work through glass windows; see the potters and decorators throw the shapes, fire up the kiln, glaze, paint and sponge-decorate each individual piece of Nicholas Mosse pottery by hand.
* Single Supplement €20