O'Callaghan Coach Holidays: Ireland's Ancient East 3 Day Holiday
From ancient high kings to modern day poets, saints and scholars to ramblers and fi shermen, Ireland’s Ancient East pulsates with legendary tales. Over 5,000 years of history lies buried within the verdant meadows, bustling towns and rugged stone monuments of Ireland’s Ancient East. Our 3-day tour includes churches, castles, megalithic tombs that tell the story of Ireland’s ancient histories through the ages.
Your 3-Day Holiday Includes;
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver/Guide who will act as tour manager for your group
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast on 2 mornings, Lunch on 2 days
- Evening Meal on 2 evenings, Tea/coffee and scones on 1 day
- Guided tour of the Brú na Boinne Visitor Centre, including Newgrange and Knowth
- Visit to the Hill of Tara, Trim Castle, The Rock of Cashel, Clonmacnoise and Adare Heritage Experience
Day 1: Begin your adventure with a tour of Adare’s Heritage Experience before a visit to the 6th century Clonmacnoise monastic site. After your lunch we will visit Trim Castle and then it’s on to your hotel for your evening meal.
Day 2: Start the day with a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Brú na Boinne including Newgrange and Knowth. In the afternoon travel to the nearby Hill of Tara.
Day 3: Today we will tour the Boyne Region before a visit to the Rock of Cashel on the return journey home.
* Single Supplement €20