O'Callaghan Coach Holidays: Donegal, The Walls of Derry, Beleek & Daniel O Donnell
The magnificent North West is a region waiting to be explored. Discover the breathtaking scenery, traditions, culture and history with a great value tour to vibrant Donegal. Experience Glenveagh National Park, Daniel O’ Donnell Visitor Centre and the history steeped Walls of Derry. An added bonus on this tour is stop offs at Knock, Belleek, Donegal Town and Galway City.
Your 4-Day Holiday Includes;
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver/Guide who will act as tour manager for the group
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast on 3 mornings, Lunch on 2 days
- Evening Meal on 3 evenings
- Entrance to Glenveagh National Park, Belleek Pottery and Daniel O’Donnell Visitor Centre
- Transfer to Sliabh Liag Cliffs
- Guided walking tour of Derry City
Day 1 Board your luxury coach and journey to Letterkenny where you will spend the next three nights, visiting Knock and Belleek Pottery along the way.
Day 2 Start your morning with a visit to the stunningly beautiful Sliabh Liag Cliffs and the Daniel O’Donnell Visitor Centre, followed by a visit to Glenveagh National Park.
Day 3 Enjoy a drive along the Inishowen Peninsula on your way to Derry City for your tour of the historic Walls of Derry. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore Derry further.
Day 4 Today we will visit Drumcliff in Co. Sligo, the final resting place of bWB Yeats, followed by some free time in Galway City before the return journey home.
* Single Supplement €50