O'Callaghan Coach Holidays: Climb Croagh Patrick on an Overnight Stay
Croagh Patrick stands at 764m and is the third highest peak in Mayo. Best known for its association with Saint Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint, who is said to have fasted for 40 days at the summit in 441AD, Croagh Patrick has been a pilgrimage destination since pre-Christian times.
An opportunity to climb this iconic mountain with accompanying guide from KerryClimbing.ie. Overnight in wonderful Westport and return via Oughterard with a stop at Aughnanure Castle. Enjoy free time in Galway for some shopping before returning home.
*Suitable for beginner level walker
Overnight Stay Includes;
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver/Guide who will act as tour manager for the group
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation
- Full Breakfast on 2 days, Evening Meal on 1 evening
- Entrance to Aughnanure Castle
- Accompanying mountain guide from KerryClimbing.ie
* Single Supplement €20