O'Callaghan Coach Holidays: Belfast City & The Antrim Coast
The ancient city of Belfast has recently enjoyed a period of redevelopment with much of the centre now pedestrianised. The streets are lined with exuberant Victorian and Edwardian buildings, complete with elaborate sculptures over doors and windows. This action packed tour includes a visit to The Titanic Experience in Belfast, The Giants Causeway, a tour along the scenic Antrim coast with an exhilarating visit to the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge along with a visit and tour of The National Stud and Japanesen Gardens in Kildare.
Your 4-Day Holiday Includes:
- Return Luxury Coach Transport
- Professional Driver/Guide who will act as tour manager for the group
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Breakfast on 3 mornings, Lunch on 2 days
- Evening meal on 3 evenings
- Entry to The Titanic Experience, The Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, National Stud & Japanese Gardens
- Belfast City Tour
Day 1: Board your luxury coach and make your way to Belfast with a stop in Newbridge on route.
Day 2: Experience a tour along the scenic Antrim Coast, visiting the Giant’s Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. In the afternoon travel through the scenic Glens of Antrim.
Day 3: Enjoy a tour of Belfast City and visit the iconic Titanic Experience Visitor Centre with free time in Belfast City in the afternoon.
Day 4: A tour of The National Stud and The Japanese Gardens to break up your journey home.
*Single Supplement: €90